James Cartwright CAT(C) RMT RK
BSc HKin, BAHSc (Athletic Therapy), Dip MT, DOMP
James Cartwright is a Certified Athletic Therapist, Osteopathic Manipulative Practitioner, Registered Kinesiologist, and Registered Massage Therapist. He graduated from the University of Waterloo with a Bachelors of Science in Honours Kinesiology, specializing in physiology, biomechanics and motor learning. He furthered his education with a Bachelors of Applied Health Science in Athletic Therapy, where he focused further on in depth anatomy, biomechanics, and assessment and treatment techniques. James continued on and graduated with an advanced standing diploma in Massage Therapy. James furthered his specialization and graduated with a Diploma in Osteopathic Manipulative Practice.
James has focused his treatments towards not only the physical health of his clients, but also the mental and emotional wellness that are associated with the physical aspects. Each client is unique and is treated as a whole person as opposed to only physical structures.
As an active member of the North Bay and Nipissing communities, James has volunteered as a therapist at many local events. He has a passion for sports and activities of all sorts. In particular, soccer has been a large aspect of his life. He currently plays in the adult men’s soccer league in North Bay.
- Bachelor of Science Honours Kinesiology: University of Waterloo
- Bachelor of Applied Health Science (Athletic Therapy): Sheridan College
- Diploma of Massage Therapy: Ontario College of Health and Technology
- Diploma of Osteopathic Manipulative Practice; Southern Ontario College of Osteopathy
- Certified Athletic Therapist
- Registered Kinesiologist
- Registered Massage Therapist
- Certified First Aid and CPR Instructor
- Canadian Athletic Therapy Association, Member in Good Standing
- Ontario Athletic Therapy Association, Member in Good Standing
- College of Massage Therapists of Ontario, Member in Good Standing
- College of Kinesiologists of Ontario, Member in Good Standing