Certified Athletic Therapist with CATA
Cori is a Certified Athletic Therapist with CATA (Canadian Athletic Therapist Association) as well as a First Responder. She graduated from Mount Royal University in Calgary, Alberta, where she received her Certificate in Athletic Therapy. Along with her certificate, Cori also holds a Bachelor Degree in Physical Health and Education from Nipissing University. She specializes in manual therapy, modalities, taping, and exercise prescription in the clinic. Cori has experience working with various sports in the field setting, such as; volleyball, basketball, soccer, field hockey, football, and wrestling. She plans to continuously educate herself in order to provide her patients with the most up-to-date and appropriate therapy necessary for their rehabilitation program.
Cori looks forward to working with the team at Therapy for Motion. She assists James while she develops her skills and clientele as well as providing field coverage for athletic teams throughout the city.
A native to North Bay, Cori has been involved in numerous sports within the community. She has always had a passion for athletics and injury management. Cori enjoys the physical and mental aspect of sport and participates in volleyball, ultimate frisbee, dodge ball, basketball and tennis during her down time.
- Certificate in Athletic Therapy – Mount Royal University
- Certified First Responder – Red Cross
- Certified First Aid and CPR – HCP Level C
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Health and Education – Nipissing University
- Ontario Athletic Therapists Association – Member in good standing
- Canadian Athletic Therapists Association – Member in good standing